Friday, May 30, 2014

Project Life with Agnus Kasprzak

Hi again, I'm back with another page from my Project Life album. I normally record things on a weekly basis but sometimes add an extra spread for special occasions, like I have done here for my son's 4th birthday which we celebrated at Wet n' Wild. 

I have used design X and A page protectors and because I had so many busy photos with a variety of colours from the day I chose a neutral kraft base for all my filler cards. 


I repeated several elements to create a nice flow from each pocket and used manila shipping tags with a mix of glitter washi tape, Journal It's and fun embellishments across both pages.



 I added more embellishments directly onto a few of the photos to highlight some of the fun moments from the day.

Products from the D-Lish store...

Thanks for stopping by :)




1 comment: