Monday, May 19, 2014

Prima doll card by Leanne

Hi Leanne back with my last share for the month, I made this birthday card for my daughter Alannah. She asked me if I would make her a doll card so I thought I would add some D-lish goodies to her card. I just love using these Prima doll stamps you can dress them up so pretty and add beautiful embellishments to them. Well in the D-lish store you can find lots of pretty things to make these cards shine. I have used these lovely oval cardstock frames, Wood veneer heartspick and place bows which I added to the wood veneer heart. I have used a resin butterfly, pink heart doily and for my flowers I used a green tutu bloom, and small pink roses.

 
close up of D-lushness
 
 
Thanks for looking and remember you can find all these embellishments in the D-lish store!
Till next time D-lish lovlies
cheers!
 

1 comment:

  1. Leanne this is stunning I love making cards I love this

    ReplyDelete