Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My Beautiful Girl By Kylie Cornish

Hello Kylie here
Sharing my last DT post for the month. 
I'm still totally loving the new coloured wire range at D-lish that I just had to make another layout using it. My favorite way to use it, is to add it to my title work. I find the best way do this is to either write out or print out the word you need and then use this as a guide to help you bend your wire. 


So here is my layout "My Beautiful Girl" using black wire to make the word Girl. 


There is a product list at the end of this post, of what I used to create this layout. 
Here are some close ups so you can see the products.





Product (Linked)

Hope you have liked my post for the month and I have help you find inspiration to use those awesome D-lish Scrap goodies in your stash or to purchase the ones you need ;)
Happy Scrapping 
Kylie 



1 comment: