Saturday, May 3, 2014

Making Wire Words with Wendy

Hi, Wendy here…

I know the other DT girls have been playing around with the wire to create words, so why not give it a go. I chose to use a more cursive font, in order to link all the letters and then just twisted the cross on the ‘t’. I must admit, the most challenging part for me was adhering it to the page, I have used 2 types of glue to stick it down.

IMG_8762IMG_8761

I coloured in the chipboard Map Marker with a black sharpie and then highlighted the arrow with a white signo pen.

IMG_8760

Here are the products I have used:

Mini Heirloom Flower - Light Blue

Wire - Aqua Blue

Pick 'n' Place Bows - Grosgrain Polka Dot

Micros - Map Markers – Arrows

Resin Bird Value Bag

Happy scrapping

Cheers Wendy x x x

Wendy Smith

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love everything about this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Wendy! I tried to do words with wire just recently and ended up putting it in the bin because it wouldn't stick on the page. Could you please tell us what glues you used for the wire. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete