Friday, May 2, 2014

Inspired by the May Board

 

Today, I wanted to show you how I interpreted the current Inspiration Board. I just adore the soft pastel tones, and the pretty images. I have taken my main inspiration from the colours, and the flowers in the images on the board.

Here is my layout, and you can see my clusters of flowers are inspired by the hair slide image.

IMG_8763

In the flower cluster I have used: Mini Heirloom Flower – Latte, Brown Leaf 15mm x10, Heart Cabochons Grab Bag, Cabochon Flower Grab Bag, Mini Cabbage Rose Grab Bag  and Big Blooms Grab Bag

IMG_8764IMG_8765

Other Products used to create this layout:

Forget Me Nots – Orange

Cosmos Daisies – Green

Journal It's - Arrow Word Tabs – Woodgrain

Journal It's - Tab Bag - Polka Dot Dates

Cardstock Frames – Circle

Happy creating

Cheers Wendy x x x

Wendy Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment