Thursday, May 15, 2014

Cyber Crop scrapping .. with Alz

Okay so I couldn't help myself. By the way good morning!!! With what couldn't I help myself? Scrapping for challenges. Last month my girlfriend Sandy came over for our regular, three day weekend scrap-a-thon. There was a Cyber Crop on and we decided to take part.

Note .. you might want to make yourself a cuppa as this post is a bit of a long one!   ;)

We worked out that over the weekend we had seven scrapping 'sessions' and if we scrapped 'hard' (LOL) we could achieve seven layouts each, or at the very least, six. That's a lot of scrapping for me!  As it turned out I managed a meagre four layouts, oh and a card. From memory Sandy created six layouts and a card. But (there's always a 'but' LOL) given the circumstances of the weekend I think I did pretty well. Everything went according to plan on the Friday, including watching the ANZAC Day service from the Somme, France. On the Saturday things went a little pear shaped when Sandy decided she wanted to edit and print more photos to scrap which meant a crash course for Sandy on how to use my Mac and PhotoShop. Plus another of my girlfriends, Michelle, came over to scrap. Michelle is a newbie so I spent plenty of time helping her with different things and, of course, with three of us scrapping together you can probably imagine the amount of chatting that went on. Saturday night I was just quickly checking in on one of my groups on FaceBook only to find that I had forgotten about a design team layout that was due the next day! Oops! That's so not like me. However it was on Sunday that everything truly fell apart and I managed only one layout. Another two girlfriends (one of whom was two days away from being induced!) popped over for 'a cuppa' mid morning, ended up staying on for lunch and then didn't leave until late in the afternoon. LOL!

Can I just say that there is nothing more beautiful in the world than the belly of a pregnant woman at full term? It truly is the most wondrous site to behold. It's like "there's a baby in there .. a baby!!!!" It truly is amazing.

Anyways enough of the chatter, and on to the layouts ..

Africa

D-lish Scraps products used .. Washi Tape, a white paper DaisyFreckled Fawn Enamel Dew Drops, lime Forget Me Nots, black Mini Roses and a Flair Button from the Words of Wisdom pack.


Love actually
published in Scrapbooking Memories Issue 17 No. 3

D-lish Scraps products used .. Washi TapeFlair Buttons from the 2014 Script Words Watercolour and Geometrics Pink/Red/Blue packs, Copper Wire to form the centre of my feathers, chevron Chipboard, a 'love' Metal Key, mini 3.5" round Paper Doilies, coral Canvas Blooms, white Cosmos Daisies, pink Carnations, and white Mini Roses.


Remember this moment

D-lish Scraps products used .. Washi Tape, Freckled Fawn Dew Drops and a camera Paper Clip, various Wood ChipsFlair Buttons from the 2014 Script Words in Black and Monochrome Patterns in black, and various Journal Its including Tickets Sayings in White, Chalk Bubble Words and Chalk Folded Banners.


Ted

D-lish Scraps products used .. Washi TapeFlair Buttons from the Forest Friends pack, Freckled Fawn Wood Chips (Birds), Freckled Fawn Enamel Dew Drops, a light blue Silk & Organza Mini Heirloom Flower, and velvet flowers which I think may have been discontinued but you can find lots of beautiful fabric flowers in store HERE.


Wow! What a lot of scrapping for one blog post LOL! If you made it to the end .. congratulations! I hope my layouts give you a really good indication of just how versatile (and yummy) the D-lish Scraps products are.

Well that's it for me this month. Til we meet again! Hasta la vista scrappers!!!   :)

2 comments:

  1. Gotta rush off now but will be back to check these layouts, they look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra! Make sure you make yourself a cuppa!! ;)

      Delete