Sunday, May 4, 2014

Bright and Happy with Wendy

I am a real fan of bright, fun and happy colours that can transform a layout into a cheerful piece of art. I took the colours yellow, orange and green and ran with them to create this happy layout.

I love using the Chevron bags a a background piece of paper, here I have used Chevron Bags – Lime. I have also added some of the Journal It’s including : Journal It's - Tab Bag - Chalk Words, Journal It's - Arrow Word Tabs – Woodgrain, and Journal It's - Pastel Star Rounds

IMG_8756

Along with the Journal spot I have put a chipboard star Pack – Stars, Forget Me Nots – Orange and Cosmos Daisies - Green

IMG_8752IMG_8754

Other Products used on this layout:

Dyed Wooden Buttons – Stars

Heart Cabochons Grab Bag

Micros - Map Markers – Arrows

Cheers Wendy x x x

Wendy Smith

1 comment: