Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Awesome Catch by Agnus Kasprzak

Hi there :) I'm back with another layout using more fabulous goodies from the D-lish store.  My boys spend a lot of time fishing and are always keen to show off their latest catch and I thought a page featuring one of their proud fishing moments would be perfect for my layout.

I used the versatile paper bags to combine red, yellow and blue diagonal stripes to give my page a bit of a nautical feel - these bags are fast becoming my favourite way of adding a burst of pattern and colour to my pages.

I backed one of the Freckled Fawn frames with vellum to help my title stand out against the patterns underneath, and tucked a library card Journal It's into one of the small paper bags to hold my journaling. 


I dressed up my sub title using a cute resin heart and Freckled Fawn paperclip.

and continued the nautical theme with a range of tags and embellishments in the same colours. The colour block veneers are a great way drawing attention to certain parts of your page with a little pop of colour. I also used one of the epoxy seals to create a custom accent from my patterned paper. 

Here's a list of all the goodies I've used from the D-lish Scraps Store...

Thanks for stopping by,
I've got another page from my Project Life album to share and hope to see you back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment