Monday, May 26, 2014

15 By Kylie Cornish

Hello Kylie here again!

Sharing my second DT layout. 
Over the Easter break I got the chance to take the family out of an Easter photo shoot.
While snapping away photos of the kids and Lance, I got those one on one shoots of those strange creatures in our house "my teenage boys", this is a simple layout just documenting Zach at 15. 


There is a product list at the end of this post, of what I used to create this layout. 
Here are some close ups so you can see the products.





Products (linked)
Washi Tape - Yellow Chevron 

Hope you have liked my post for the month and I shall see you all tomorrow with another. 

Happy Scrapping 
Kylie 


1 comment:

  1. LOL I've got a couple of ''strange creatures'' in my house too ;) Loving how you have inked all the layers and the pops of yellow look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete