Thursday, April 17, 2014

Smile You Are My Happy Place

 
Hi D-Lish fans its Leanne here with my first share as design team member for D-Lish for the next 6months. I'm very happy to be apart of this great team and hope to inspire you with some of my projects. Today I'm sharing a layout on a white background with pretty bright colours, I used some stitched border stamps around my white cardstock and some distressing. I've used other background stamps as well as more border stamps, then some layering with border strips and elements. I just love this photo no-one in particular I know but super cute and was perfect for the papers I was using, I like to scrap other peoples photo's and of course my own when I get round to printing them.
 
 
My lovely D-lish goodies I have used on this page is the Resin Butterflies, I have used the yellow as well as the pink ones with the flowers on them I love these one of my favourite's.
 
 
My other D-lish goodies were the pink Bitty Bows, pink wild rose and the yellow forget me Knot flowers from the Tropical Twist just add paper kit.  I have used a resin daisy and  a pearl cabochon heart just under the little banner as well as some yellow twine below my photo.
I look forward to sharing some more D-Lish goodies with you over the next couple of days.
cheers D-lish fans!
 
 
 

 


1 comment: