Thursday, April 3, 2014

Lime and Lilac by Wendy

Hi, it’s Wendy here again with another layout to show.

I have created this layout about my beautiful boy Barkley that sadly passed away a few years ago, but I came across the picture and really want to scrap it. I chose to do a simple black/white and one other colour layout, so started with the lime. Once I started sticking the elements down, I soon decided it need a pop of Lilac, so I added the purple Date Strip, Resin Roses, and Carnations.

 

IMG_8579

I decided to overlay the ‘Love’ Cardstock Word on top of a pre-cut title for extra effect.

IMG_8580

Other Products used:

Chipboard Scalloped Overlays, Chevron Bag, Chipboard Micro Bluebirds, Green Leaves, Sequin Bow, and Mini Heirloom Flower.

 

Thanks for coming by and checking out my creations and D-Lish Scraps blog

cheers Wendy x x x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy this page is truly inspiring you have a beautiful memory page of Barkley the colours and texture all work so well together Suzanne

    ReplyDelete