Thursday, April 10, 2014

I'm So Happy - with Karyn!

Hi D-lish Lovelies!

It's DT Karyn again with another scrapbook page to share with you.

"I'm so Happy" .... Don't you just love that song, it always puts a smile on my face! Just like the cheeky little munchkin in this photo!

I started with this colourful background paper. I used some texture paste over a circles stencil direct on the this page then splattered some paints across the page.

Under my photo I've layered lots of papers. Then I added lots and lots of yummy D-lish Scraps embellishments. Many of the elements are from the Tropical Twist Just Add paper Kit - happy and bright just like the papers and photo :)
The flair, yellow resin butterfly, yellow forget me not, Happy wooden word, and large orange wild rose are all from the kit. I've also added a medium apricot Old Fashioned Rose and orange Cosmos Daisies.
I'm a huge fan of Freckled Fawn Wood Chips!! On this page I've used some hearts and emoticons from this range as well as neon enamel dew drops.

I've also used my Motex labeller and some yellow tape for part of my title.


Thanks for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx

1 comment: