Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Good Times... by Agnus Kasprzak

Hi, Agnus here sharing my first post using some gorgeous D-lish Scraps goodies :)

I was so excited to order my first lot of items from the store that I forgot to consider how I would use these pieces on a page, but I was very glad to see that everything seemed to work together really well and for my first layout I have paired up a mix of classic black & whites, with pops aqua and a scatter of wood veneer to create this layout of my little guy playing it up for the camera during a recent fishing trip.
I love that the large chevron bags are the perfect size for backing 4x6" photos, and I also like that the bag can be used to hold extra photos or in this case a journal card where I have recorded all of the details from the day.
I used a 1.2" circle die to make a partial cut inside one of the Mini Notes Journal It's to create a tab that I have stitched onto the top of the journal card to make it easier to remove the card for reading and because the tab slides over the photo, it also keeps it from falling into the bag. I added a cluster of the super cute veneer and cabochon hearts with a pvc doily and flair button.
I created another cluster on the bottom corner of my photo and looped some cotton twine around one of the Freckled Fawn wood chip hearts to secure it to my page and added another flair button and cabochon heart over a ledger circle.


I finished off the page with a Journal It's Date Strip over a small strip of washi tape and a scatter of wood chip hearts.

Here's where you will find all the goodies I've used on my page...

Thanks for stopping by :) I hope you'll come back tomorrow to see how I have used more D-lish Scraps goodies to create a page for my Project Life album.

5 comments:

  1. I just adore your work Agnus. So many details that all work beautifully together.

    ReplyDelete