Wednesday, April 2, 2014

'FUN' by Wendy Smith

 
 
Hi Girls,
 
So excited to be on the D-Lish Scraps Design Team for the next 6 month. I really hope that I can inspire you with some of my creations, and am pleased that I can showcase some of the fabulous products that Amanda has stocked in the shop.
 
 
Today I am sharing this layout of my son Charlie at the beach over Summer! I wanted to create a real summery feel, so used a starburst template mask, and stitched the sun and clouds.
 
I wanted to replicate the sunny feel with the Pinked Edge Circle chipboard which I then misted.

 
 


Just loving these Enamel Instaframes and the FUN paperclips
 

I also love all the wires available in the shop, and I decided to create some spirals coming out of the Red Polka Dot button with the Aqua Blue Wire


Other Products Used in creating this layout are:
Red Spot Wood Button
Chevron Bag Yellow
Red Polka Dot Paper Doily
Blue/White Coloured Twine
Wood Filigree Heart
Pick n Place Bow

Thanks for letting me share this with you.
Cheers Wendy x x x


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous page Wendy. Loving the curly wire.

    ReplyDelete