Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Card by Leanne

Hi Leanne here back with my last share for this month, Wishing you all a happy and Safe Easter and I hope you're all enjoying the Easter break and that the Easter Bunny brings you lots of chocolate. Well thought I would bring you a vintage Easter card today seeing I have no photo's to do a layout in. I made a box card,which You could put little Easter eggs in side and hold them in place with good glue dots and give as a little Easter gift to someone. I covered the card front and back with papers and did some fussy cutting and mounted the flowers on the front. My D-lish goodies I used on my card was the vintage Easter Journal tags which I mounted onto acetate to give it some stability. I've also used a D-lish resin white bird and some tea stain hand dyed muslin. My D-lish flowers were the blue mixed size roses the small yellow and white roses and the mini pink roses from D-lish.

 
 
Enjoy your Easter break everyone till next time
cheers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment