Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Adore u .. with Alz

Morning!

I have a confession to make. I've scrap lifted myself again. I found a kit left over from the retreat and decided I might as well make use of it right? Except this time I didn't scrap lift the original layout I intended to but, one I made at the retreat (see HERE).

Adore u

I loved the original layout so much I just wanted to have a go at recreating it with different colours and as it's for a different album to the other layout no-one will be any the wiser!!   ;)


This layout is literally groaning under the weight of the pile of D-lish Scraps embellishments I've put on it! I've used various Washi Tapes, a flag from a Flag & Flair Pack which I covered in washi tape, Cotton TwineFlair Buttons from two different packs, Freckled Fawn Dew Drops (both enamel and arrows), a Vellum BagPaper Roses in both mini and small, a Freckled Fawn Paper Clip, a red Azalea, white Daisies which I highlighted with a little Tim Holtz Distress Stickles in Clear Rock Candy, Polka Dot Heart Buttons, retro dot Resin Buttons and Freckled Fawn Wood Chips (birds). What a lot of product!!!

I have another confession to make LOL! I found another kit (the last one I promise!) from the retreat I went on. I'm going to let it sit and gather dust for a while whilst I play with some new products so hopefully you won't be seeing any more of me scrap lifting myself for a wee while!

Until next time .. hasta la vista scrappers!   :)

2 comments: