Monday, April 21, 2014

A time to remember .. with Alz

I'm baaaaack!

I honestly cannot tell you how thrilled and excited I am to have been invited back by Amanda for another DT term with D-lish Scraps!!! This time around I'm going to morph into some kind of parasitic bug that does all good and no harm, so she can never get rid of me!!! Seriously though a girl can only wish right?!

I hope I didn't bore you entirely senseless last month, sharing layouts I had scrap lifted of myself whilst at e2c because I must confess, I have just one more to share.

A time to remember

Believe it or not but this layout was inspired by quite an old one of mine .. Soft Kitty. But this is what I enjoyed so much about scrap lifting myself .. I was able to take a design from 2012 and with new materials and techniques I've picked up since then, bring it in to the present!


Of all the kits I took to e2c, this was one of the bulkiest as it had a veritable mountain of D-lish Scraps embellishments on it! I've used Washi tape, a flag from the Aqua/Teal Flag & Flair Pack which I covered in washi tape, grey Hand Dyed Muslin, a flair from the Vintage Boy Flair ButtonsPVC Doilies, blue Small Paper RosesFreckled Fawn Wood Chips (Houses & Hearts), a Wood Filigree Heart, a navy Shabby Chiffon Rose, and Aqua Paper Violas.

I still have a few kits left over so keep an eye out for more scrap lifted layouts and if I happen to inspire you to scrap lift something of your own, please, do share it with me! 

I'll be back tomorrow with some kraft lovin' so til then .. happy scrapping!!!

Alz   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment