Friday, March 7, 2014

March Design Team share with Kaitlynne Roil

 
Hello lovely D-Lish scrappers!

Kaitlynne here with you today. 
I can't believe how quickly the time is passing! March already, which means this is my last month as a D-Lish designer. I have loved every minute of this creative journey. So I am going to make this last month really count.
 
 
First up I have a 12x12 layout which I created for a sketch challenge.
So many gorgeous D-Lish goodies on a bright fun layout!
 
 
White with Purple and Yellow. Not a common colour combo but I think it rocks!
Here is the complete layout:
 
 
 
This layout came together with a few things from my stash, a project life card, some D-Lish goodies and a few paint splatters.
 
The D-Lish products I have used are:
 
Stick around because over the next few days I will be showing some more of what I have used my D-Lish goodies for.
Thanks for stopping in.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment