Monday, March 24, 2014

Love .. with Alz

Good morning all!

Guess what I have to share with you today? What's that? Another scrap lifted layout I created at e2c? Am I that predictable LOL?!?!!! Well you're right!

Love

If you haven't figured out which layout I've scrap lifted then there is seriously something wrong with you! Well not really LOL but why not have a look at the first layout in this post. It's easy to see where I got my inspiration from and I remember saying I would probably pull apart another Canvas Bloom some time soon although in this instance I didn't also use the intact Canvas Bloom as well.


As with my layout "Love this face" I have used products from last month's Just Add Paper Kit (Love is …). It was such an easy kit to work with. I've also added a Canvas Bloom in raspberry, a white Silk & Organza Heirloom Flower, black Sequins which I pulled off the strand, red Hand Dyed Muslin, red Motex tape, various Journal ItsFreckled Fawn wood chips (Birds and Hearts), black Resin Forget Me Nots, black and red Small Paper Roses and red Mini Rosebuds.

Moving on, I can't quite believe the past six months have flown right by and that this is my last post for this term of my design team work for D-lish Scraps!! Amanda has been an absolute pleasure to design for, and the team have been a great source of inspiration not only for you the D-lish fans, but also for each other. I've enjoyed working along side each and every one of them. But (there's always as a but LOL) as Arnie once said .. hasta la vista baby ..

Til we meet again, happy scrapping!!!   :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the background effect and the red is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I love the background and hearts and the beautiful green tara flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Susan and Suzanne! :)
    PS: My dad was very happy that this was going into 'his' album!

    ReplyDelete