Monday, March 10, 2014

Final Design team share with Kaitlynne

Hi there D-Lish fans!!
 
Kaitlynne here...for my last design team share (insert sad face!) I can't believe how quickly my time here has passed. I have loved every minute of it. From the shopping, goodies in the mail and then the endless creating. All in all it has been an absolute dream!
So on that note I thought I'd finish off by sharing 2 double page SMASH shares.
 
How to embellish quickly & easily.
 
My style has changed recently, I need to scrap quickly, I have a minimal and journaling is a must!
 
My first page uses a few embellies with maximum effect.
 
 
By sticking to a few main colours and teaming with black, this spread was done in a flash.
 
 

The hero of this page is the aqua blue chevron bag. Not only is it a great page filler, it holds quite a few photos too!
My favourite motto - 'If in doubt, add washi' always works in my book and on this page I have added quite a few different colours.
 
My second page, simple and sweet.
 
 
D-lish Scraps stocks some awesome chipboard which is so versatile. The possibilities are endless as to how you decorate it. I used a heart chipboard pack and covered it with liquid pearls for a beautiful shell like effect.
 
 
Bitty blooms have been my all time fave from D-Lish, teamed with some washi and this double was done in a snap!
 
I hope that I have been able to show you that you don't need to spend a fortune to create something beautiful, and if you can get it done quickly its even better!
 
I used the following D-Lish embellies:
 
 
I want to finish by Thanking you for dropping in each month to see my D-Lish creations. I've loved working with the other girls on the team, they really are amazing!
To keep in touch with me, you can check out my work HERE.
 
Kaitlynne x.
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. These pages look lovely, and I think most of us are running short on time so to see your pages so pretty and done so quickly is a good tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful work Kaitlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Kaitlynne, love the washi!

    ReplyDelete