Sunday, March 23, 2014

Cherish .. with Alz

'Tis me again with another layout from e2c to share.

Cherish

Do you recognise this one? Perhaps this will help to jog your memory?! I've used my preferred mixed media 'formula' and with just a few D-lish Scraps embellishments created what I believe to be a stunning layout. And yes LOL, it's okay to admit when you're happy with your own work!!!   ;)


Although I haven't used many D-lish Scraps embellishments on my layout, the few I have are the perfect 'cherries on top' for this page .. black Sequins which I removed from the strand, a black Silk & Organza Mini Heirloom Flower, black and white Small Roses and the off-cut of a black Chevron Bag.

So that's three examples of me having scrap lifted myself. Although yes, admittedly, until one of the layouts is published (and can be shared again) you won't quite be able to tell. But have I tempted you to have a go at scrap lifting yourself yet? I hope so. It's a lot of fun, a quick way to scrap and honestly, do we have to reinvent the wheel every single time we sit down to create?

See you all tomorrow!   :)

2 comments: