Monday, February 17, 2014

Sweet Child Of Mine - with Karyn!

Hi D-Lish Lovelies!

I'ts Karyn here again with another scrapbook share for you today!

I've just loved creating backgrounds for my scrapbook pages recently. I've used a similar technique on this page as for my last post with spraying, stencilling and stamping. I just love the funky grungy look and didnt want to cover it up - I've added no patterned papers! 

I've used pink and orange on this page - colours I would not normally use but I just love the outcome!

 I layered my photo over a white paper heart doilie, chevron bag and tag (from my stash) then I added lots of yummy D-lish Scraps embellishments. The pink fabric tape is from the Neon Pop Just Add Paper Kit. 
I wrote my journalling on a chevron Journal Spot and clustered a pink 30mm Double Crocheted flower, a white Forget Me Not, white Lilly, orange Cosmos Daisie, pink Polka Dot Heart Button, funky heart Wooden button, and pink neon resin heart. 
For the title I used a word sticker and my Motex tape writer with pink tape. I also added a Happy Day arrow sticker from my stash and pink Wooden Shapes sunglasses.   
Around the photo I added a silver freckled fawn paperclip, some Washi (on the tag), rainbow Tickets and black Tiny Girl Cabochon. I also used some stamps from my stash.
On the top left of the page I added some neon Freckled fawn Dew Drops and Acrylic Splat Beads. On the top right of the page I added a Ticket with the date stamped using a roller date stamp. I then clustered a pink crochet flowers, an orange polkadot button, and a pink Moustache Bead.

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment