Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Soon to be Parents (by Kayla)

Back again!
I have scheduled these posts so although you are seeing them now I have actually written them in January. Reason being is (I should) by now have my baby in my arms. This is what I created the page about. I had some lovely maternity photos taken by my sister in January and I loved the ones of my partner and I. This is our first baby, so we are becoming parents for the first time!


I really wanted a lot of embellishments on this page and I decided to create a mini 'clotheslines' of sorts where I could 'hang' embellishments underneath the photos.
I must admit that I am shocking at scrapbooking more than one photo on a page, so to have three is some kind of record!

I really love to embellish and especially with lots of little trinkets, so at D-Lish Scraps - I am like a kid in a candy store.

Here is a list of the products I have used for this layout:






Thanks for looking.

Kayla. x

1 comment: