Monday, February 10, 2014

Smash design team share with Kaitlynne

Hey there D-Lish fans!
 
Kaitlynne here again, this time to share a double SMASH page. I have shared quite a few pages from my daughters SMASH book and today I have the last page. That's right its finished...yay!
 
One of the things I found difficult was there was a lot of purple in this book. My least fave colour to scrap with. But I found it was made so much easier with neutral coloured embellishments.
 
Here take a look...
 
 
Lots of lovely D-Lish goodies teamed with a few cut outs made on my Silhouette Cameo.
 
Here is the complete spread:
 
 
I've found that I have used a lot of Kraft throughout this album as well as the wood veneers for simple yet effective embellishing.
 
The D-Lish goodies I have used are:
Bitty Blooms, Silver Adhesive Pearls, White PVC Doilys, Freckled Fawn paper clip, Heart and Flower wood veneer shape, Mini wooden peg, and Hand dyed lacey daisies.

Next time you have a colour that is difficult to work with why not add some neutral embellishments.

That's it from me for this month. Be sure to pop back in to see what the other Designers are up to.
Thanks for stopping in.
Kaitlynne x

No comments:

Post a Comment