Friday, February 14, 2014

Share with Sophie {Cards and Gift Wrapping}

Hi all, 
Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day. 
In the spirit of gift giving I have for you a few cards and gift wrapping ideas.

Baby Girl 
The first card is very simple. I used washi tape and a daisy bead I found in the store. 
Products I've used: Daisy BeadsMotex Pink Tape

Birthday Girl Card and Gift
For this card I created a collage of Bitty Blooms and sprayed some mist over the top.
I used a chevron bag as an envelope/gift bag and also popped in a gift voucher. I tied some twine around it and threaded some buttons and a bead through it.
 I don't know about you but this looks a lot cuter than a plain envelope. 


Birthday Girl Doily Card

Birthday Boy Card and Gift
For this gift bag I simply folded the bag over and stuck it down with washi tape.

I think this is a great thing to do if your giving money or a gift card. Usually I receive or give them in envelopes but this way you can still give a gift wrapped present.

For the card I have used washi tape and a Journal It's flag to create the banner.


Thanks for stopping by the blog!
Sophie





No comments:

Post a Comment