Sunday, February 2, 2014

Polaroid Love (by Kayla)

I branched out this month and tried a new page size. 8.5x11 - I actually don't see as many pages in this size anymore but I only had a polaroid sized photo, so I didn't see the point of doing a full 12x12 spread. It's actually a fun size to work with and I might just buy some of this size page protector and mix it up in my usual albums.


I do apologise for the bad cropping here. It is actually matted on white card stock. 
I have used a mix of D-Lish Scraps products on this layout but my favourite is the white resin bow which you can find in a mixed grab bag in the shop here.

All other products used from the store are listed below:





Thanks for looking.
Can't wait to share my other projects this month.

Kayla. x

2 comments:

  1. Some gorgeous lottle bits and pieces on this layout, I love the little stars.

    ReplyDelete