Saturday, February 22, 2014

Free spirit .. with Alz

Morning all!

After taking it easy yesterday and keeping things quick and simple I'm back today with something in my usual style of scrapping and my one big scrapping passion .. mixed media!

Free spirit
published in Scrapbooking Memories Volume 17 No. 6

I created this layout for the 123 Challenge blog of which I'm a Design Team member. Luckily for me January's Lilac Haze Just Add Paper Kit from D-lish Scraps tied in perfectly with the challenge criteria!


Other than my alphas and my mixed media background, I've 'added some paper' and only used a few bits and pieces from the kit. I have loads of products left over so stay tuned for another layout using the Lilac Haze Just Add Paper Kit tomorrow!

Cheers .. Alz   :)

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous.. love your back ground and love the aqua and purple together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy. I don't ordinarily like purple but find its just about all I'm scrapping with at the moment LOL! :)

      Delete