Saturday, February 8, 2014

February Design team share with Kaitlynne Roil

Hi there D-Lish scrappers!
 
Kaitlynne here with a layout to share.
If you have read some of my posts before you will see I am all about getting things done quickly. Sometimes, when inspiration eludes me...I turn to Pinterest.
Anything from a colour combination, sketch, technique or beautiful layout can take my eye.
This time, I was inspired by a layout.


I never copy, but use it as a stepping stone to a completed layout. I used some gorgeous D-Lish goodies to match the colours in my photo to really make my layout pop.
 
Here is my Layout - One Fine Day
 
 
I rarely create a layout with some scattered Resin Flowers or Bitty blooms. They are without a doubt some of my favourite D-Lish products...those and Washi!!
Have I inspired you to take this layout and turn it into something of your own?
 
The D-Lish products I have used are :
 
Thanks for stopping by and if you create something similar let me know, and I will pop by.
Kaitlynne x
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love it, the washi and the bitty blooms are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kait...I love the washi and biity blooms.

    ReplyDelete