Saturday, January 4, 2014

These Boots - by Kayla

I'm back with another page for this month.
I wanted to try a new technique that I had seen on YouTube where you tip some mist (Dylusions mist works really well) and blow it along the page with a straw. I think it worked really well! I actually only used a teal and a yellow however where they mixed, it created a nice green!

I've had this picture sitting in my stash pile for ages and every time I look at it it reminds me of this song.


I have used quite a few D-Lish products on this page. I have my D-Lish stash all arranged in glass candy jars on my scrap shelf now so it's so easy to pull them out for every page I work on.

Here's a list of the products used:




I hope you enjoyed another one of my pages featuring the gorgeous range of products available in the D-Lish Scraps store.

Kayla. x

No comments:

Post a Comment