Sunday, December 22, 2013

Puppy love .. with Alz


Morning all! Can you believe Christmas is only three sleeps away?!?!!!! Where has the year gone? As I myself am in a mild panic that Christmas is only a few days away, and I don’t want to add to your panic (LOL), this exclusive D-lish Scraps layout has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Christmas!!! Let’s pretend for just five minutes that Christmas is far, far away ..

Puppy love

There’s a lot less focus on mixed media on this layout and a lot more focus on the gorgeous patterned papers (Fancy Pants Collecting Moments) and the as yummy as ever D-lish Scraps embellishments.


I know you’re busy with last minute Christmas ‘stuff’ so I won’t keep you any longer than I need to, except to share the products I’ve used .. black Motex Tape, Freckled Fawn Dew Drops (Ombre Blue), Freckled Fawn Wood Chips (Birds), Memory Maze Chipboard Word Sheets (Arrows), a mini Kraft Bag, a Flair Button, Paper Flowers (Forget Me Nots), Flag & Flair Packs (Aqua/Teal and Orange/Peach), and Journal It's by Star (Mixed Ticket Tabs and Round & Rounds).

Cheers .. Alz   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment