Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Nunna (Kara whisperer) .. with Alz

Happy Christmas Eve!!!

I’m here today with a bright, fresh, fun, summery, celebratory style layout.

Nunna (Kara whisperer)

Kara’s mum (my friend Margaret) isn’t a great fan of pink, even though she has a little girl and I’ve begged her to put her in pink more often LOL!  Margaret’s dislike of the colour pink posed quite a problem for me when creating this layout because her mum (Nunna) is wearing a fuchsia pink cardigan!!! What to do LOL?! I decided to print the photo in black and white in 4x6 and in colour in 4x3 and take inspiration from the bright colours in the smaller photo, without focussing overly on pink.


Can you see all the beautiful D-lish Scraps embellishments I’ve used? They are all just little bits and pieces tucked in here and there. They blend in beautifully without taking away the focus from the photos and the handmade background. Rather, they work to enhance them.

On this layout I’ve used Resin Flowers (Forget Me Nots and Two Tone Daisies), black Motex Tape, a Flair Button, a Polka Dot Heart Button (Lime), Freckled Fawn Wood Chips (Birds and Arrows), a Freckled Fawn Paper Clip (Arrows), a Skipping 5 Puffy Things (Woodgrain heart), and lots of Washi Tape. I know I've probably said it before a thousand times, and I'll probably say it again another thousand times LOL, but I honestly cannot tell you how much fun it is creating with D-lish Scraps products!

Anyways tomorrow is Christmas! Yikes!! I hope you’re prepared. I'm not! I hope you’ve done all your shopping, planned all your baking and cooking, wrapped all your presents, decorated your tree and home and are ready to sit down, relax and enjoy the Carols. Whatever you and your family and friends are doing tomorrow I hope you have a very merry Christmas, and that if you’re on the roads, you stay safe. I’ll see you all in the New Year!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alz   :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment