Sunday, December 8, 2013

December Design Team share with Kaitlynne Roil.

Well hello there D-Lish Fans!
 
Time is passing so quickly in the lead up to the silly season. Everyone is busy getting ready for their Christmas celebrations. Myslef included. So I have found it so relaxing to sit down, grab a cuppa and scrap. It's even easier when I get my D-Lish stash out!
So, I have a 12x12 layout today I designed using some beautiful embelishments from D-Lish Scraps.
 
LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!

 
 
The D-Lish products I have used are:
 
 
This layout came together so easily, these pretty papers and gorgeous embellies were a match made in heaven.
 
 
These cute Washi feathers are made with the wire ties that come in freezer bags cute into a feather shape. Teamed with this gorgeous FWAB flower it looks fab!!
 

 
 It is so easy to cluster with such pretty embelishments, a few scattered pearls and this was complete.
 
I hope I have inspired you today to create something pretty.
Be sure to pop back in to see what else I have created this month.
 
Kaitlynne x

No comments:

Post a Comment