Friday, December 20, 2013

2nd Design team share with Kaitlynne Roil

Hi there D-Lish Fans!
 
 
Kaitlynne here to share some of my SMASH pages with you.
First up I have a double SMASH page in the Baby folio about my daughter getting her ears pierced.
 
 
The baby book has a lot of purple in it which usually I find hard to work with, but with a few D-Lish products I am good to go!
 
I have used:
 
 
 
To get my pages done fast in a SMASH book I stick to "if in doubt add washi"...works every time!
Also, I have found my book is getting a little fat so I'm trying to stick to skinny embellishments. I made my own cheat Flair with washi tape and an epoxy resin seal.
 
Seeing Christmas is just next week I have a page that is sure to get you in the spirit! Especially for those of you doing December Daily.
 
 
I had so much fun creating this Christmas inspired page. I plan on doing a whole Christmas SMASH album so this is definitely a taste of more to come.
 
For this double, I have used:
 
 
 
 
For some quick and easy embellishments I made my own stars. Simply stick the canvas/washi tape to cardstock, trace a shape and cut it out. Its that easy!
 
Remember these tips and embellishments are great for all paper crafts, I hope I have inspired you to give some of these things a go.
Thanks for stopping in at D-Lish and I shall see you all in the new year.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment