Sunday, November 24, 2013

She .. with Alz

Morning!!

I was thrilled to be asked to be a guest designer on the Scrapbook Creations blog this month and decided to do my feature on creating layers with mixed media and texture.
She

I hoped to convey the relative ease with which layouts like this can be created. Honestly! Personally I find that once my background is complete, and my photos stuck down, it all comes down to the embellishing. Is it any wonder I love working with D-lish Scraps products? This layout features ..  Paper Flowers (Gardenias and Forget Me Nots), Freckled Fawn Wood Chips (Birds and Hearts), Freckled Fawn Dew Drops (Arrows), Washi Tape, Journal It's by Star (Cream Saying Tickets) and Hand Dyed Muslin in coffee.


For the instructions on how to create this layout, please pop over to the Scrapbook Creations blog where you’ll find my guest designer post HERE.

A quick note, when sticking down your patterned paper and/or photos, try to keep your adhesive away from the edges so that you can easily slide embellishments like tickets underneath.

Thanks for joining me this month. I’ll see you again in December!

Cheers .. Alz   :)

2 comments:

  1. Stunning...love the pretty background and what gorgeous embellishments. Super cute photos too!

    ReplyDelete