Thursday, November 7, 2013

November design team share with Kaitlynne Roil

Hello there D-Lish fans!

Kaitlynne here with the first of my design team shares for November.
As usual, I've had a ball creating with some gorgeous goodies from D-Lish. Some are quickly becoming my 'go to' embellies and I'm quite fond of  'when in doubt...add washi!' hehe.
Today I have a layout to share showcasing some of D-Lish Scraps gorgeous flowers.
I threw this layout together quite quickly and then opened my D-Lish goodies box for co-ordinating embelishments. Not all layouts need to take alot of time, this one was done in under an hour thanks to the gorgeous flowers taking center stage.

Here you can see I have used:
Totally love the large wild rose, I think its such a standout feature.


A few more gorgeous flowers:

This layout was created for the Stuck?! sketch for November.

I hope I have inspired you to try a floral cluster on your next page!
Come back tomorrow to see how I have used whats on my desk to make something else quick and easy!
Thanks for stopping in, have a great day.
Kaitlynne x. 


1 comment:

  1. This looks gorgeous.. and your shirts are wonderful colors together too!! (pink and orange!)

    ReplyDelete