Wednesday, November 13, 2013

DT Share with Sophie {At the Show}

Hey guys! 
Today I have to share with you a layout, PLUS a little video I made of the making of the layout! 
As well as some gorgeous D-lish goodies I have used papers and stickers from October Afternoon's Midway collection.

As you can see I've used some hand dyed muslin which is new to the store. I love that it is thin and can easily be teared and distressed before being adhered to your layout.



D-lish Scraps Products I've used:

Now please enjoy this super quick video I made for you! I had been wanting to create a video like this for a while. I love how it turned out. Even if you don't get  anything out of it I hope you enjoy watching it!


I know it's a bit fast so if you have any questions about techniques or products please comment below!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
I hope I have inspired you to get creating!
Sophie xx

4 comments:

  1. Great layout!! Love the tutorial, very clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, gorgeous layout and I love love love the video!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout and a video as well, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That video is super cool!!! Love your layout too, Sophie. :)

    ReplyDelete