Monday, November 18, 2013

Dessert Anyone - Karyn!

Hi D-lish Lovelies!
It's Karyn here again! 

My Scrap page today includes a photo of me. I'm always scrapping photos of my girls but rarely of myself - I must do more of it! The photo shows me enjoying a wonderful chocolate waffle dessert at one of our favourite dessert cafe's called "Cocolat" yummm!! 

I started with a white background that I sprayed in places with pink and yellow Colorshine. I then added some splatters of yellow and pink Colorshine. Once this had dried I added a paper doilie, chevron bag and layers of paper underneath my photo. I then added a strip of washi along the top of my page. Lastly I clustered lots of yummy D-Lish Scraps embellishments around the photo and added a title. 
I've used a heap of the gorgeous D-lish Scraps embellishments on this page, specifically crochet flowersFreckled Fawn dew drops , Freckled Fawn wood chips hearts, freckled fawn paperclips - silver, shipping tags bitty bloomspink canvas pick 'n' place bow, white daisy, pink heart button, white cabachon resin flower, and white heart paper doilie.
Happy Crafting,
Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment