Friday, November 8, 2013

Design team share with Kaitlynne Roil

Hey D-Lish fans!

Kaitlynne back again to share what I ocassionally do after I have finished a layout...
In yesterday's post I shared a layout I made using some gorgeous flowers in Hot Pink and Orange and while I had all the supplies still on my desk from it I made these...





Ready made cards always come in handy!
I find after after I have finished a layout its super quick and easy to whip up a card or 2 from the scraps. If I start from scratch I find myself looking at a blank card for what seems like forever! 

For the background I used paint to stamp the butterflys and finished it off with machine stitching around the edges.

Here are some close-up's of the D-Lish goodies:





Here are the D-Lish goodies I used:
I hope this has inspired you to whip up a few cards too!
Pop back in to see what else I have created this month as my design team share.
Thanks for stopping in!
Kaitlynne x.

No comments:

Post a Comment