Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cold Rock Ice-cream - Kayla

I'm so excited to be back sharing more loveliness from my D-Lish scrap parcel this month.

I was really excited to receive a box FULL of gorgeous products this month. Here's a sneak…


I couldn't wait to create & I especially loved the muslin, which you can find in heaps of colours in the store here.


I started off with a black card stock background for this page and felt that everything 'disappeared' when the black became the page. I have this paper from the new Maggie Holmes Flea Market range and I absolutely loved it. The ombre is magnificent.

This page actually came together rather simply. I loved that I had a big box of goodies to work from, but the process of layering took no more then 10 minutes. I love scrapbooking when an idea in the head comes together on the page quickly.

My favourite thing on this page was the muslin. I love cutting off small strips and working it with my fingers to stretch and pull it apart. It's a lot of fun to work with and comes in heaps of colours!

You can see close ups below and a full list of products at the end of the post.





D-Lish Products used:


I had a lot of fun putting together this page and can't wait to share what else I have created on the 11th, so please come check back then ;)

Kayla. x

3 comments:

  1. wow! gorgeous page Kayla!! I need some of that muslin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and my fave bit is that sequined ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such colour - such fun! Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete