Monday, November 11, 2013

Cat & Dog Love (Kayla)

I am back today with some more shares with some lovely D-Lish scraps products. Think I am slightly addicted to all these new goodies. I even made some quick cards that are great for last minute creations --- I always remember I need a card as I am just out the door!


I used some of the new Maggie Holmes Flea Market collection for this page as well as an older Crate Paper On Trend collection. 
This page took me 20 minutes!!! --- believe it or not. Once I get a design in my head, it seems to be pretty quick to put together. I kept it pretty simple with a cluster around the photo and on the top right hand side. See below for a full list of materials.




D-Lish Products Used:


I decided to make some cards using these adorable Freckled Fawn wood chips. I loved these and they make great sentiments. I wanted these to be the feature on the cards so I kept the design very simple. Better still - they took only minutes to make!




D-Lish Products Used:

I hope you enjoyed my share. 

Kayla. x

No comments:

Post a Comment