Friday, November 15, 2013

Another Share with Sophie {18}

Hi again!
Today I have a pretty layout to share with you! When I created this layout I didn't have any photos so as you can see it is very embellishment dominated. I really wanted to make the Chiffon Fancy the focal point of the layout anyway, as I love the colour and the soft layers of chiffon!

I also added other paper flowers and even some muslin and a couple leaves to create a cluster which is so easy to achieve with any flowers available at the store.





I have cut a row of the chevron pattern out of a paper bag and layered it under the embellishment cluster. As you can see I've also added some washi tape and a ticket.


D-lish Scraps products I'ved used:
Skipping 5 Puffy Things- Woodgrain Hearts
Large Resin Rose
Chevron Bags- Peach
Washi Tape- Bold Black Polkadot

Thanks for popping by the blog today! I hope you like what you see and it inspires you to get scrapping (or shopping) this weekend.
Have fun!
Sophie 



No comments:

Post a Comment