Monday, October 28, 2013

This is the life .. with Alz


Hi! This is Alison (or Alz as my scrappy friends call me) here with my first DT blog post. I am really excited to be on the D-lish Scraps Design Team and look forward to ‘chatting’ with you and sharing my scrapping over the next six months. Thanks a million for this wonderful opportunity Amanda!

I created this layout with last month’s Just Add Paper kit. Whatever your style of scrapping (mine is mostly mixed media these days) these kits are fantastic value and fabulous to use. I barely put a dent in the kit when making this layout and I love how everything co-ordinates so beautifully.

This is the life

The only products I used on this layout other than the kit were what I needed for my mixed media background, free paper from a Scrapbooking Memories magazine, alpha stickers and a handmade arrow. I even used the packaging the kit came in .. the white  cardstock to create my tag, and the doily and green cardstock used for packing the twine and chevron ribbon. The green cardstock was a little too dark so I spritzed it with some white linen Dylusions and punched out a butterfly and circles for my tag. One other product I used which didn’t come in the kit, but which I bought from D-lish Scraps is Memory Maze chipboard clouds which I used as a template to cut my clouds out of the free SBM paper.


I cannot recommend these kits and, more particularly products, enough. Why not have a browse through the shop with some photos in mind and put together some 'Just Add Paper' kits of your own. It sure simplifies, and speeds up(!), your scrapping process!

Looking forward to chatting with you again .. Alz  :)

products used

No comments:

Post a Comment