Sunday, October 20, 2013

Inspiration from Kayla

I am so excited to be making my first post here at D-Lish Scraps. I was so excited receiving my first box of goodies in the mail. I love the D-Lish scraps store.

The first layout I made was of my gorgeous niece who just turned one last week. I made her a scrapbook documenting her first year. I loved all the little bits I could add from the store.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to create the title that you can see on the background & then adding a simple clusters to complete the page.


D-Lish Scraps Products Used:






I really enjoyed creating my first page and can't wait to come back and share more tomorrow.

Kayla. x

5 comments:

  1. Love the embellishment clusters Kayla, and that tittle is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Kayla! I love all the D-lish embellishments <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous!! And your title looks amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla this is positively gorgeous! Love, love, LOVE it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete