Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Silly Smiles - with Beth

Hello again!

I'm glad you've popped back in. You get to see another layout from me.

This time I can't say I didn't use a technique. I did. I used some gesso to give my layout something interesting to look at. And so then of course I covered most of it up! Yep, that's a little bit poking out under the second pink scallop. And needless to say, I was too impatient to wait for it to dry and I stuck my paper right over it when it was still tacky. Who says I don't do technical stuff?!

So here it is:


This time I went equidistant just from the top and bottom. I can't remember the last time I did a layout and it wasn't symmetrical at some point!

Materials List:

Thanks so much for looking at my layouts this month! :)

4 comments:

  1. LOL re your technical stuff Beth!!! Gorgeous LO! I love the way you use colour!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brain can't cope with hard stuff, Alz! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Love your work Beth, and your approach to your layouts, so laid back, simple with stunning results. Thank you for sharing your techniques. You have taught me some valuable lessons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words Gail! Yes, that's just me in general, really, and I think it shows in what I do. I find that when I start to think too much, it all becomes too hard and I don't enjoy the process!

      Delete