Thursday, October 24, 2013

Design Team Share with Sophie

Hi everyone! I am so excited for my first share here at D-lish! I hope I can inspire you over the next six months to create with some of the amazing product available at the store.

Today I am only showing you one layout which I created exclusively for you.

I chose to document a recent trip to Melbourne where I saw Legally Blonde. 
The chevron paper bag was perfect for this type of layout! I was able to add extra photos and some journaling without cluttering my page (and leaving more room for some gorgeous D-lish products!) As you can see I have folded the bag over to matte my photo!


The size of these journaling spots are perfect- not to big, not to small- and they can easily be tucked behind papers or other embellishments.

  
I am also in love with these tickets! They look great layered and added to an embellishment cluster.


These tiny wooden alphas come with the wood veneer frame and I thought it would be fun to scatter them on my layout!


I used papers and stickers from Maggie Holmes to complement my D-lish products.
As you can see I've managed to scatter a few embellishments over my layout!
D-lish Scrap products I've used:

I hope you liked my layout today! I will be back tomorrow with some more inspiration! 
Thanks for stopping by.
Sophie xx

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulously fun layout Sophie!!! Great idea to scatter the wooden letters!!! :)

    ReplyDelete