Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Design Team share with Kaitlynne Roil.

Hi there Everyone!
 
 
Kaitlynne here with my first share as a D-Lish Designer. I hope I can inspire you with my monthly share of layouts and projects using gorgeous D-lish goodies!
 
First up I have an 8.5x11 layout tittled :
Forever be my girl.
 
 
This layout was created for the October challenge at White with 1 if you're interested in playing along.
 
Here is a list of the D-Lish goodies I have used:
 
 
For quick easy embellishing this flair looked great on a die cut butterfly.
 
 
To make the white Cabochon stand out I dabbed some Liquid Pearls on it just with my finger tip. 
 
 
Sometimes I like to whip up pages to document the memory but not have a lot of time. With a few gorgeous little embellies this one was done in a snap!
 
For something a little more detailed I have another layout to share. 
A 12x12 layout tittled : Awesome! Mother's Day.
 
 
Gosh I had fun creating this layout wih those gorgeous Apricot, Gold and Green tones.
The D-Lish goodies I used are:
 
 
The gold canvas tape made a great embellie just on its own cut into triangles.
 

The rose stems look great curled tightly like a vine. To get this effect I wrapped the vine tightly around a paper poker and then slid it off.
 
 
These chevron bags are great for holding extra photos, journalling or even memorabilia.
 
 
Those rhinestones are just devine, I love me some bling!!
I also love the Apricot old fashioned rose...so much so I used it along with a few of the other D-Lish goodies still on my desk to whip up this quick card.
 
 
The only extra goodie I used was this Green chevron washi. 
 
 
Quick and easy! I hope you have enjoyed my share today using all these fab goodies.
I shall be back tomorrow to share how I use D-Lish goodies in my SMASH books, so stay tuned!
Thanks for stopping by to have a look!
Kaitlynne xx    
 
 

8 comments:

  1. wowee, what gorgeous projects! I love all the journalling you do on your pages (your handwriting is amazing!) and all the yummy embellishments and washi!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karyn, I find the more you journal the neater your handwriting is :)

      Delete
  2. Such lovely projects, Kaitlynne!! Love the colours you used in your last two!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chantal, you always leave such lovely commentsxx

      Delete
  3. Wow, these are all awesome!! I love how easily you switch from 8.5x11 format to 12x12, as well as smash journalling... Very talented!! I just adore that card, it is so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mandy :) I think its good to change things up every now and then xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooley dooley Kaitlynne!!! I soooo love your style! And the orange and green is stunning together!!! I can feel a wee bit of scrap lifting coming on! :)

    ReplyDelete