Friday, October 25, 2013

Another Share with Sophie

Hi again! I'm back and sharing with you a couple of pages in my Snap Album. This is perfect for all you Project Lifers who would love some ideas on how to use your D-lish Scraps products on your work.
I haven't gotten in to Project Life but have LOVED creating this album about my last days of school (yes, it has been a year and it's still not complete, haha).


Here I have created an embellishment pocket. Adding tiny alphas from Freckled Fawn (they come with the frames), a couple of resins, plus some sequins and glitter before stitching it closed!


I thought these puffy stickers were perfect to add into the pockets! They aren't bulky but still add dimension to your design! There are heaps of cool designs too.



As you can see I love these rainbow tickets, especially in this styled album! They are so easy to arrange on your cards or photos and look great layered with paper strips and washi tape.



Here I have used a chevron bag to hold my invite for our Graduation Dinner!

D-lish Scraps Products I've used:

Thanks for stopping by again! I hope you like what I created and it inspires you with your Project Life!
I look forward to sharing some more of my work with you next month!
Happy scrapping (and shopping)!
Sophie xx



1 comment:

  1. OMG I want to do a Snap album too now!!!!!! I love, love, LOVE the way you have used the embellishments. Great colours too! Thanks for sharing Sophie! :)

    ReplyDelete