Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sharmaine Kruijver - September Design Team Share

Hi everyone,
Sharmaine here with my second last share as part of the D-lish team.
Are you loving all the new things Amanda has in stock at D-lish?
There are lots of cool things to find if you go strolling through the store.
Lots of things to have fun with!

Have you seen the Freckled Fawn Resin Shapes?
I just love the “Confetti

IMG_8985

The Dyed Wooden Buttons
I love the “Funky Hearts

IMG_8986

Both are just pure fun
Don’t you agree?!

IMG_8984

Washi Tapes and Paper Doilies
Now that screams fun to me

IMG_8494

And the motex tape
Well…
You know I have fun with that!

IMG_8491
As seen in Jot Magazine

Another way I have fun on layouts
Is to add lots of fun embellishments.
A Dyed Wooden Butterfly

IMG_8975

A Freckled Fawn Resin Star
Teamed up with the very popular tiny star sequins, found in the Mini Sequin Jar section, I used green

IMG_8980

The Pick and Place Bows with a Fancy Edge are JUST GORGEOUS!
I teamed one up with a pin from the 5.5cm Heart Pins pack

IMG_8978

Added loads of the new washi tapes
And used one of the Everyday Kraft Cards to type up this story

IMG_8979

And tell this moment

IMG_8972

Hope you have been having fun with your D-lish products.
Back later in the week with my final post as part of this amazing team.

Sharmaine

2 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff, i love how the embellies r such features on your pages when theres so much to look at. Lucky i stalk your blog or i'd miss seeing your fab creations!!!

    ReplyDelete