Saturday, September 28, 2013

Final Favourites by Tarrah...

Hi again all,
Tarrah here with you again, sadly for one last time, I want to thank Amanda so much for having me as part of the D-Lish team, I have loved every minute of it, she is great to 'work' for, so super friendly and lovely and generous beyond belief. 
I am really going to miss being part of the team, you will still see plenty of D-Lish goodies in my future layouts though, as I find it so easy to grab something from my basket of D-Lish to embellish with!!

So I decided to save my favourite layouts to share for last, which I actually created just this week!!
This one uses lots of Heidi Swapp products and the photo is one of my gorgeous sis in law and my not so gorgeous brother in the background........Heidi herself asked me could she share this layout on her FB page so of course I said no....no of course I said YES!!! I was thrilled!!!



D-Lish goodies used:


This next layout uses a photo of my eldest son when he was just 8 months old.... He is going to be 8 YEARS old next month.......so scary!!
This layout was created especially for the Words or Whatever chipboard September challenge to use this quote 'Here's To Never Growing Up' as your title and to use WOW chipboard also.


D-Lish goodies used:

Red Chevron Bag
Flair-Just A Boy
Journal Its-Hello Cards
Journal Its-Bubble Words
Washi Tape Yellow Chevron

This layout uses lots of different My Minds Eye products and lots of Words or Whatever chipboard as well.....

Thank you so much for joining me today and for all your lovely comments while I have been on the D-Lish team. It's not good bye as I am sure I will see everyone around in scrap and internet land.
I hope I have inspired you in some small way to get into your creating, see you all around... Thanks again so much Amanda!!!

Tarrah x

No comments:

Post a Comment