Saturday, September 21, 2013

Final DT Inspiration - Michelle

Hi everyone

It is my last share here at D-lish Scraps and I can honestly say I am truly sad to be finishing up.   I've had an AMAZING time working alongside the other DT members and with Amanda.

Thank you so much for having me be part of the D-lish team !! 

Right so today I have 3 layouts to share with you.

My first layout is one I actually created for a New Zealand kit company where I was lucky enough to have get canvas cuts in my GDT kit.  Of course, I also added a few more D-lish details too:
Close ups:



My next layout has lots of gorgeous layering.  I really love the chevron bags in store but they are quite bright and to ensure it didn't out shine my photo I decided to use it under a vellum bag to add another pop of colour under my photo. I then added my journaling to the tag with the Happy Memories Spool top sentiment circle:
Close ups: 




My third layout features some of new style Freckled Fawn wood veneer arrows in store. 
Close ups:

I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration today!  Next up on the blog is Tarrah so make sure you check back for her blog post soon.

//Michelle

3 comments: